The easiest way to find your ring size is to go to your nearest jewelry store. They will happily measure it for you to help ensure you order the right size.
If you want to find your ring size without leaving the house, follow these simple instructions... all you need is paper and scissors.
- Cut a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap it around your finger.
- Cut the paper where it begins to overlap.
- Use a ruler to measure the strip of paper in millimeters.
- You're all set! Use the chart below to find your ring size:
Discover our latest (art)ifact:
Get in touch with us anytime. Contact us